- Who Left The Door Open? is a 300 piece jigsaw puzzle designed by Larry Jones.
- Our Jigsaw Puzzles are made with recycled cardboard.
- Die-cut puzzle pieces are easy to handle - and no two are alike. Our 300 Piece Puzzles are exciting and challenging to put together.
- Bits And Pieces exceptional jigsaw collection provides original and intriguing gifts for any interest, age or ability.
- Puzzle Size is 18" x 24" when completed.
Who Left The Door Open? is a 300 piece jigsaw puzzle designed by Larry Jones. It measures 18" x 24" when completed. Since the 16th century, jigsaw puzzles have been a favorite pastime for all ages. Now, with technological advances, Bits And Pieces has taken jigsaw puzzles to a new level of superior quality and challenging fun. Every original Bits And Pieces jigsaw puzzle is made with ultra-heavy weight board and cut with quality random puzzle dies with fully interlocking pieces for a secure fit. At Bits And pieces, we believe that every truly exceptional jigsaw puzzle starts with the work of a truly exceptional artist. We understand what it takes to make a great puzzle. The kind that challenges rather than frustrates, where each area has depth and detail that unfold into a larger beauty. Bits and Pieces commissions original artwork by artists from around the world to create imaginative artwork that puzzlers like you are looking for in a wide variety of puzzle sizes and styles for any age or ability. We know every puzzler is different, so every Bits And Pieces original puzzle is manufactured in two different piece counts, ranging from 100 pieces to 2000 pieces. We also have an innovative collection of specialty puzzles including glow-in-the-dark puzzles, glitter effects puzzles, unique shaped puzzles and puzzles with oversized pieces.