- Contains a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Finished size is 26.75 x 19.75 inches
- Full Color Bonus poster included for help in solving
- Manufactured from premium quality materials including 100% recycled paperboard
- Buffalo Games puzzles are manufactured using trademarked "Perfect Snap" technology ensuring a tight interlocking fit between pieces
This 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle, Going No Place 2020, by Buffalo Games is based on the artwork of Aimee Stewart. A quarantined kitten takes a cat nap on a messy table. A mask, hand sanitizer, snacks, wine, and more litter the table as the days slowly tick by in this jigsaw puzzle recapping 2020. This puzzle may look similar to a scene that you’ve seen in your home in 2020. Aimee Stewart is a self-taught artist who specializes in lush, electric digital painting and photo-manipulation. Heavily inspired by music and literature, Stewart works from the heart to bring her unique visions to life. Every Buffalo Games jigsaw puzzle is manufactured recycled puzzle board. A precision cutting technique guarantees that every piece will fit soundly with the company's signature Perfect Snap™. A bonus puzzle poster is also included so that you have a handy reference of what the completed puzzle should look like while you put yours together.