- Contains a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Finished size is 26.75 x 19.75 inches
- Full Color Bonus poster included for help in solving
- Manufactured from premium quality materials including 100% recycled paperboard
- Buffalo Games puzzles are manufactured using trademarked "Perfect Snap" technology ensuring a tight interlocking fit between pieces
Birch Point Cove is a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle by artist Charles Wysocki. An artist has set up his easel to create his newest painting, this time, of Birch Point Cove. Other finished paintings sit in his horse and carriage and are closely guarded by his dog. This scenic puzzle features a prominent birch tree shedding it’s yellow leaves for winter beside a white colonial house with classic red shutters. See if you can find and identify the various types of birds in this puzzle! For more than 40 years Charles Wysocki enjoyed his love affair with life and Americana, and through his imaginative and colorful artwork, touched the hearts of millions worldwide. "Chuck" felt a special kinship with puzzlers who share in the creative process by building his paintings one piece at a time. Every Buffalo Games jigsaw puzzle is manufactured from recycled puzzle board. A precision cutting technique guarantees that every piece will fit soundly with the company's signature Perfect Snap™. A bonus puzzle poster is also included so that you have a handy reference of what the completed puzzle should look like while you put yours together.