- Contains a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Finished size is 26.75 x 19.75 inches
- Full Color Bonus poster included for help in solving
- Manufactured from premium quality materials including 100% recycled paperboard
- Buffalo Games puzzles are manufactured using trademarked "Perfect Snap" technology ensuring a tight interlocking fit between pieces
It is the early 1900’s, and humans have officially taken flight. This puzzle titled Four Aces Flying School depicts the early days of aviation, as a crowd of spectators observe these flying machines at the flight school. This puzzle is by artist Charles Wysocki. For more than 40 years Charles Wysocki enjoyed his love affair with life and Americana, and through his imaginative and colorful artwork, touched the hearts of millions worldwide. "Chuck" felt a special kinship with puzzlers who share in the creative process by building his paintings one piece at a time. Every Buffalo Games jigsaw puzzle is manufactured from recycled puzzle board. A precision cutting technique guarantees that every piece will fit soundly with the company's signature Perfect Snap™. A bonus puzzle poster is also included so that you have a handy reference of what the completed puzzle should look like while you put yours together.