- Contains a 300 LARGE piece jigsaw puzzle - these pieces are 33% larger than standard puzzle pieces for improved dexterity and placement
- Finished size is 21.25 x 15 inches
- Full Color Bonus poster included for help in solving
- Manufactured from premium quality materials including 100% recycled paperboard
- Buffalo Games puzzles are manufactured using trademarked "Perfect Snap" technology ensuring a tight interlocking fit between pieces
This 300-large piece jigsaw puzzle from Buffalo Games Art of Play series is titled “How To Live With An Idiot”. This puzzle portrays a cantankerous cat that is doing some research on how to cope with living with a new housemate. It seems that the family may have adopted a dog! Have fun piecing together this grouchy cat in this hilarious puzzle. The pieces of this puzzle are 67% larger than traditional puzzle pieces, which makes them easier to see and hold for a pleasant puzzle experience. Every Buffalo Games jigsaw puzzle is manufactured from recycled puzzle board. A precision cutting technique guarantees that every piece will fit soundly with the company's signature Perfect Snap™. A bonus puzzle poster is also included so that you have a handy reference of what the completed puzzle should look like while you put yours together.