- Contains a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Finished size is 26.75 x 19.75 inches
- Full Color Bonus poster included for help in solving
- Manufactured from premium quality materials including 100% recycled paperboard
- Buffalo Games puzzles are manufactured using trademarked "Perfect Snap" technology ensuring a tight interlocking fit between pieces
This fantastic 1000-piece jigsaw piece puzzle is based on the painting “Aquarius” by Josephine Wall and is enhanced with glitter highlights throughout the puzzle! From Josephine Wall’s Zodiac series, this image shows Aquarius, the Rain God of Greek mythology, pouring water onto a parched world. According to Wall, “Aquarians follow their own path, marching to the beat of their own drum. They are happy to have you along, but would never force their way on anyone. Their congenial attitude and habit of setting trends ensure they are seldom lacking for company. Logical and detached, they can seem aloof, but will work tirelessly to improve conditions for all humankind. New ideas pour freely from their fertile, far-reaching minds as they search for knowledge and truth.” Every Buffalo Games jigsaw puzzle is manufactured using premium quality 100% recycled paperboard. We use a precision cutting technique that guarantees every piece will fit perfectly with our signature Perfect Snap™. A bonus puzzle poster is included so that you have a handy reference of what the completed puzzle should look like while you put yours together.