- Contains a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Finished size is 26.75 x 19.75 inches
- Full Color Bonus poster included for help in solving
- Manufactured from premium quality materials including 100% recycled paperboard
- Buffalo Games puzzles are manufactured using trademarked "Perfect Snap" technology ensuring a tight interlocking fit between pieces
This 1,000-piece puzzle, Manhattan Celebration, showcases the New York City skyline, Statue of Liberty and New York Harbor under the light of colorful streaming fireworks. Artist Alexander Chen creates an energy in this image of the Big Apple that is unlike any other! This puzzle is part of the Night and Day collection by Buffalo Games. Alexander Chen is an internationally acclaimed artist with a reputation for creating captivating city scenes and landmarks. His work has been collected or licensed by many companies including Northwest Airlines, UNICEF and Toshiba Electric. Chen is also an official artist of the US Olympic Team. His art was most recently used at the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympics and the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics. Every Buffalo Games jigsaw puzzle is manufactured from recycled puzzle board. A precision cutting technique guarantees that every piece will fit soundly with the company's signature Perfect Snap™. A bonus puzzle poster is also included so that you have a handy reference of what the completed puzzle should look like while you put yours together.