- Classic Thomas Kinkade puzzle bringing beautiful coloration together with a fun picture
- More to puzzle building: art jigsaw puzzles are a fun, inexpensive way to enjoy beautiful works of art first hand! Use to boost skills: hand-eye coordination, motor skills, problem solving, and much more
- Puzzle Specifics: includes 2000 pieces, When completed, puzzle dimensions: 38" x 26"
- Colorful imagery: features bright vibrant image of Santa preparing for gift delivery
- Proudly made in the USA by Ceaco!
Thomas Kinkade's tranquil, light infused paintings bring hope and joy to millions of fans. Each painting is a quiet messenger in the home, affirming the basic values of family, faith in God, and the luminous beauty of nature. Kinkade was a Devout Christian and credits the Lord for both the ability and the inspiration to create his paintings. His goal as an artist was to touch people of all faiths, to bring peace and joy into their lives through the images he created. A devoted husband and doting father to their daughters, Kinkade hid The letter "N" In his paintings to pay tribute to his wife, nanette. The girls names can also be found in many of his paintings. Kinkade has received numerous awards for his works. Welcome to Ceaco! We are so Grateful that you have found your “fit” here. Since our start in 1987 We have remained true to our mission: to create high quality, innovative and challenging jigsaw puzzles and to provide hours of family fun. We pride ourselves on developing and maintaining long standing relationships with some of the finest artists of our time. Our talented team of designers and marketing professionals are always searching the world over for developing trends, emerging artwork, and new technologies involving printing, die cutting, and unique puzzle materials. Our purpose is clear: to continue to be in the forefront of our industry and create a product that combines family entertainment with a distinctive aesthetic. Count on Ceaco for the most creative, exciting, and colorful products ever! Thanks and happy puzzling!